I recently got this card in the mail. Did you?
PSO Rate Increase Meeting Tue Jun 17 2014 AEP PSO (pdf version of card downloadable here)
Here is the text version of card (below):
PSO is requesting an increase in rates of approximately $45 million of which advanced metering infrastructure is $7 million. For a Residential customer using 1,000 kWh/month, approval of PSO’s proposal would result in a total bill increase of approximately 4.31%, or around $3.97 per month.
A hearing on this matter will be held at the Oklahoma Corporation Commission located at the Jim Thorpe Office Builidng, 2101 N. Lincoln Boulevard, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma in Courtroom 301 beginning on the 25th day of June, 2014, at 10:30 AM. There will be a period set aside for public comment during the proceedings.
It was received from:
AEP / Public Servie Company of Oklahoma
A unit of American Electric Power
Public Service Company of Oklahoma
PO Box 201
Tulsa, OK 74119
In preparation for the meeting on June 25th in OKC, Gary Kilpatrick has announced a meeting on June 19th @ 6:30 PM to get us all up to speed on the issues. Gary and I are in the Bartlesville area. However, this should be happening all over the state. So if you cannot join us please consider doing something in your area! His invitation is below:
A PSO rate hearing before the Oklahoma Corporation Commission is scheduled for June 25th. A part of this rate hearing involves PSO’s request to install smart meters and the smart grid throughout their entire Oklahoma service area including Bartlesville.
Time is short to educate the citizens of Washington County to the downside of smart meters.
Therefore we are holding a Smart Meter Information Meeting this coming Thursday, June 19th at 6:30 pm in the Cherokee/Delaware Room at Tri County Technology Center, 6101 SE Nowata Road, Bartlesville, OK 74006.
Since this meeting is being called on short notice I would appreciate each of you spreading the word to those in your sphere of influence.
I have spoken with Gary since receiving his invitation and found out that he has invited Joe Esposito to be there and add his considerable expertise to the mix. Joe is from the Owasso area and has been working on this issue for several years. His website is Stop Smart Meters in Oklahoma. I am aware of his work through OK-SAFE. I am sure this will be a valuable meeting and hopefully lay the groundwork for positive input at the state level on June 25th. Please be there if you can and bring a friend!
OK-SAFE links and information here:
- https://oksafe.wordpress.com/2013/10/30/opposition-to-smart-meters-leads-to-tulsa-hearing-thursday-103113/ (2013)
- http://www.ok-safe.com/Emergent-Technocracy.htm (2012)
Stop Smart Meter in Oklahoma links and information here:
- EMF Safety Network
- Dr. Magda Havas, PhD
- Sage Associates
- Sage Reports
- Safe Living Technologies Inc.
- Citizens for Safe Technology
- Electrical Polution
- Stop Smart Meters
- Take Back Your Power
- “Dirty Electricity” by Samuel Milham
- Smart Meters & EMR: The Health Crisis of Our Time–Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt (43:11 Sept. 27, 2012)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PktaaxPl7RI
- Jerry Flynn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-F3nf47kAs
- Interview with Barrie Trower on Microwave Warfare 14:15 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvn-8ITy0oc
- Dr.David O.Carpenterhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSWDsgdgb88
- Cell Phone Dangers/Dr. Devra Davis @ National Institute of Environment(1:01:40 Apr. 25, 2012)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNNSztN7wJc&feature=player_embedded
- Wi-Fi, Microwaves and the Consequences to our Health–Barrie Trowerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z99_SzoXZdY
Energy/Smart Meters via Channeling Reality
1. Energy Insecurity and Instability in a New World ␣ ppt. Source: www.channelingreality.com/Power/energy_black_swan.pdf
2. Smart Meter Case in Idaho ␣ Source: www.channelingreality.com/Idx_Smart_Meter_Drama.htm